A Course on Research and Publication Ethics (RPE) - for Ph.D. Students
- Beall, J. (2012). Predatory publishers are corrupting open access. Nature, 489(7415), 179-179. https://doi.org/10.1038/489179a
- Bird, A. (2006). Philosophy of Science. Routledge.
- Chaddah, P. (2018). Ethics in Competitive Research: Do not get Scooped; do not get Plagiarized. ISBN: 978-938748086
- Indian National Science Academy (INSA) (2019). Ethics in Science Education, Research and Governance. ISBN: 978-81-939482-1-7. http://www.insaindia.res.in/pdf/Ethics_Book.pdf
- MacIntyre, Alasdair (1967). A Short History of Ethics. London.
- National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering and Institute of Medicine (2009). On Being a Scientist: A Guide to Responsible Conduct in Research: Third Edition. National Academies Press.
- Resnik, D.B. (2011). What is Ethics in Research & Why is it Important. National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, 1-10. Retrieved from https://www.niehs.nih.gov/research/resources/bioethics/whatis/index.cfm